Have you ever wanted to learn to play a musical instrument? What better way to kick- start the new year than acquiring a new skill. We are giving you the chance to do just that with this fantastic offer for Gigajam Online Music School exclusively through the Scottish Daily Mail this Friday (15th January 2016).
You can learn to play the guitar, bass, keyboard and drums – it’s your choice – and as an added incentive we are giving you the chance to claim an amazing six month subscription free, saving you £29.94. Gigajam’s award-winning interactive lessons get you playing from the first lesson. Videos, play-along files and online assessment guide you from Debut Grade to Grade 5.
You can even take nationally recognised graded exams using the Gigajam lessons and examinations, as they are accredited by the University of West London/London College of Music Examinations. Step-by-step instructions ensure that you have everything you need to progress your learning at the fastest possible rate.
Narrated lessons present key knowledge through text, diagrams, videos and interactive play-along exercises. Every exercise has an accompanying video where a professional tutor performs the exercise for you to
Every lesson also has a TV show, where tutor and presenter go through the whole of the lesson in a studio format. There is a backing band track for every exercise. So you are not just sitting there playing by yourself, you are always putting into practice the things that you have just read about, listened to and seen. To claim your FREE SUBSCRIPTION simply BUY your copy of The Scottish Daily Mail on Friday 15th January 2016.
The following simple terms and conditions apply:
Terms and Conditions:
- By registering your name and email address, Gigajam will provide the reader (user) with unlimited access to www.gigajamonline.com free of charge, for six months from January 15th, 2016, until close of business June 15th, 2016.
- No payment details are required.
- On expiry, users can choose whether they wish to subscribe for a further period of their own choosing.
- Gigajam will not share user details with third parties.
- Users can elect whether they wish to receive promotional messages
- Gigajam Online Music School is a web-based service that requires a modern browser and a connection to the internet.
- Gigajam’s free MIDI software is available to download for compatible Windows and OSX computers.