Gigajam can help your Hub meet the aims of the National Music Plan
Here are just 10 reasons why Gigajam is an ideal Hub Partner
1. More for Less – Harnessing technology to increase scale & reach: – Gigajam is available anytime, anywhere, helping music services significantly increase their current offer to schools and complementing existing activities.
2. Available to ALL: – Gigajam can be made available to all schools and all their students, in school and at home, giving every child, irrespective of their needs or background, the chance to learn a musical instrument in class and online for free.
3. Large Savings to Hubs: – Gigajam will be heavily discounted to Hubs, in return for a single licence, making it genuinely inexpensive to provide a Hub wide licence that includes each and every school and educational establishment within the Hub area.
5. Affordable, Sustainable & Flexible: – Gigajam Hub charging model is calculated at a rate of 1.5% of formula, so the price is linked to available funding. The cost of a licence will therefore reduce as funding reduces, making it truly sustainable. Gigajam will also be happy to negotiate fees according to local context.
6. Accreditation: – Gigajam has a programme of study that enables students to achieve a Level 1 Arts Award and has plans to make a Level 2 certificate available, equivalent to Grade 5, by September 2012
7. Supporting & Reaching Secondary Schools: – Gigajam will increase a Hubs reach into schools, in particular secondary schools, to support the delivery of music, technology and the creative curriculum at KS3 & 4
8. Progression, Transition and Sustainable Pathways: – Gigajam can help bridge Wider Opportunities Programmes into a more sustainable offer for all pupils that can take learners up to a standard equivalent to Grade 5
9. Increase Demand for Music Lessons: – Gigajam will help increase the numbers of pupils choosing to learn an instrument with music service teachers.
10. Fun, Engaging and Rewarding:- Gigajam provides real instrumental skills through interactive eLearning, enabling students to develop tangible and transferable skills so they can engage fully in a wider music curriculum and be able to join in a broad range of ensemble opportunities.
You can see Gigajam in action in our case study pages here: http://schools.gigajam.com/CaseStudies.aspx
And a few of our many testimonials can be read here: http://schools.gigajam.com/Testimonials.aspx
For more information and help with Maximising your Hub Bid, simply contact:-
| T: 01494 534880 | M: 07976 208859, | E: firstname.lastname@example.org