Affordable instrumental tuition in the curriculum
If you feel that your students would benefit more from the music curriculum, if they had more instrumental skills, then perhaps this is a good time to consider how using Gigajam could help you to support more students learn to play a musical instrument.
Gigajam’s award winning Essential Skills Courses for guitar, bass, keyboard and drums can now be delivered online to students at school and at home and provides each pupil with an e-Portfolio to store their work and online classroom reporting for teachers.
With funding under the spotlight you may be interested to know that Gigajam is just £1 per pupil per annum and can be purchased for just one key stage, making it affordable for the smallest music department budget.
We also offer discounts for longer licencing, providing security and legacy for your programmes of study.
Secondary School KS3 Licence for 4 form entry 360 pupils
|Term of licence years||No’ of Pupils||StandardCost
|Saving||Annual Cost £||Discount price per pupil|
For our full list of options See our Products & Pricing
Benefits of Gigajam
- individual, small group and whole class instrumental tuition
- personalised and collaborative learning
- independent and skills based learning
- continual, formative and summative assessment
- progressive pathways of study (equivalent to debut-grade 5)
- embeds ICT in music
- affordable, with flexible licencing options
- student individual ePortfolio
- online reporting for teachers
- Arts Award programme of study for Level One Bronze Award – NEW *Contact us for details*
For more information about Gigajam please contact us: